Hello friends, we are here to provide the Logitech LX8 Cordless Driver Software Last Update for you. Because at logidownload.com we provide drivers and software from windows 11, 10, 8, and 7. And there are also drivers and software from macOS 10.15, macOS 11, and macOS 12.0. Don't worry about this driver and software because it's official from the original website. And you can also see the specifications and you can also download the setup guide or what is commonly known as the manual.
So, we from "logidownload.com" will give you something that you can do for your PC and laptop to be better and more interesting. Because we will give you what you need, such as software, drivers, manuals, firmware, etc. for the PCs and laptops that you use. Especially for those of you who like to play games on a PC and on a laptop, surely you need software, drivers, manuals, firmware, and others.
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech LX8 Cordless Software Download
Software Version: 1.30.7349
Last Update: 2022-12-14
OS: Windows 11, Windows 10
File Size: 23.7 MB
Software Version: 9.70.68
Last Update: 2022-07-28
OS: Windows 10, Windows 11
File Size: 279 MB
Firmware Update Tool
Software Version: 3.0.258181
Last Update: 2022-05-16
OS: Windows 11
File Size: 14.8 MB
Logitech LX8 Cordless Specifications
Wireless Receiver USB wireless receiver
Connectivity Technology wireless
Movement Detection Technology laser
Product Type mouse
Run Time (Up To) 8 months
Form Factor AA type
Product Line Logitech
Packaged Quantity 1
Compatibility Mac, PC
How To Install Logitech LX8 Cordless
- First, you open the software file that you downloaded.
- Both of you run the software file that you have downloaded by clicking on it.
- The third will appear in the application that you have clicked.
- All four of you just follow the rules there like clicking next until it's finished.
- All five files are installed and ready to use. Thank you.
How To Uninstall Logitech LX8 Cordless
- First, you open a PC or Laptop then enter the Control Panel.
- Both of you choose the Uninstall Program.
- All three of you click on the Uninstall Program.
- Fourth there you have to choose the application you want to uninstall.
- Fifth, after you click on the application that you want to delete the options will appear yes or no and you select yes to uninstall the application.
- Sixth after you click, you wait a moment to wait for the uninstallation to succeed.
- Seventh after successfully uninstalling the application will disappear and uninstall it successfully. Thank you.